Lumenera’s Lw135R Research-Grade Camera
The updated Lw135R features a significant performance increase for quantitative and low-light applications over its predecessor.
These redesigned research-grade cameras accumulate very little dark current noise making them ideal for OEM applications that require long integration times including gel documentation, microplate readers, PCR, cell counting and machine vision.
Improved thermal management, combined with a much higher dynamic range and 14-bit output have resulted in a versatile entry-level research camera. They are recommended for light challenged applications due to their high sensitivity. The Lw135R also features a fully global electronic shutter and short image integration time, capturing high-speed motion images with no blur at 30 fps. This camera easily manages long exposure times of several minutes with results comparable to much higher priced cooled cameras.
The Lw135R utilizes a high quality Sony HAD ICX205 CCD sensor providing great color images in the visible light spectrum, and is also still sensitive in the NIR. Full streaming of uncompressed video along with still image captures are easily controlled through a set of stable, reliable USB device drivers.
- High quality Sony HAD ICX205 CCD sensor
- Incredibly low dark current noise in an uncooled camera
- Color or monochrome, interline transfer, progressive scan 1.4 MP imager with global electronic shutter
- Vivid color response (with color model)
- Excellent NIR sensitivity (with monochrome model)
- Standard industrial or optional scientific grade quality available
- 4 input and 4 output software controllable GPI/O ports for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting
- 32 MB RAM frame buffer
- Simplified cabling - video, power and full camera control over a single USB cable
- Binning and Region of Interest (ROI) features improve sensitivity and provide higher frame rates
- C-Mount lens mount provided (CS-mount optional)
- FCC Class B, CE Certified
- Select 8 or 14-bit pixel data
- DirectX/DirectShow compatible
- USB cameras are software compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Complete SDK available